Thursday, April 15, 2010

In-in-internet prob-lob-lems

Argh! Lately my internet has been giving me fits. Not fit as in fiddle, but more fit as in fit-to-be-tied. As I gaze over to my wireless router I can see that the power light is on. The wireless light is on. The DSL light is on and steady, but that dratted internet light is blinking on and off. 


The result of this intermittent blinking is intermittent internet service. No connectivity. No skype. No streaming my favorite Hulu shows. I can only watch d-d-d-d-dancing w-w-w-ith the st-st-st-ars and other like-viewing. You never really appreciate the 11 MB per second until you donʻt have it any more. This is like the olden days with dial-up.


So, my dear ones, I shall pine away, until this ailment clears. Maybe Iʻll break out another relic of an even older olden days: pen and paper. I donʻt want all these writing ideas to go unrecorded. Until then!

No comments: