Monday, April 5, 2010

As seen on TV

Today I washed my shower curtain. This is a little something I like to do every so often until the rusted rings start looking like, well...gone. But not this time.  This time, after the washing, I coated the whole curtain with NeverMold. What?! Incredible, you say? Too good to be true? Yes, indeedy.


This afternoon, my co-workers were talking about some fabulous invention (As Seen On TV) that sliced, and diced, and made smoothies, and maybe even folded laundry. Something called a Bullet. I know not of this device, having not had a real TV viewing experience in about, oh, 15 years, but it sounded fantastic. So, it got me thinking about what other cool inventions that would be a Must Have.


Like Poop-Be-Gone, for my back yard. Scrub-No-More, for the kitchen sink. The Fat Melter for weight loss. Odor Eaters for uh, never mind, that one already exists. Chin-Hair-Away for, well, you get the idea.


What I actually need the most is Dog-Come-Here and Insta-dinner. Many Money and Red Dirt Zapper would also come in handy. But, what I guess Iʻm stuck with is Greasy Elbow and Work-Be-Hard.

No comments: