Sunday, January 10, 2010

OMG! Have you seen It??!!

I am in love. I have fallen head over heals. I shall describe it in words you may understand. Trim, large, fast, breathtaking, outstanding performance. Yes, I am talking about the new iMAC with the 27" display.

I don't have an Apple store where I live. 2,000 miles out in the middle of the ocean on a tiny rock only 30 miles wide. It is astonishing that we even have internet and wireless phones available. Anyway, over the winter break when visiting family in Portland I walked into a store and there it was. Beckoning me with its glossy screen. Seducing me with its simplicity and charm. I stared at it dreamily, thinking, "I must have you." Alas, I left Portland with only the memory of that chance encounter.

So, now, I'm putting it out to the universe: Please give me that iMAC 27" right away. This month would be preferable. I mean, why not? Some random person with money to burn (only $1,700 plus shipping) may read this blog and take pity on my heart-wrenching forbidden love affair and fulfill my dreams (contact me for my shipping address).

If I've piqued your interest, you can check it out here.

No comments: