Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best invention of 2009



"A child demonstrates the PediSedate, which gently sedates youngsters by administering anaesthetic nitrous oxide gas through a headset as they play handheld consoles."


Okay, I admit it. When I saw this one I thought, "Shoot! I could have used this 20 years ago! I'd have it strapped on tight on all four of my little darlin's! Granted, maybe it was designed for pediatric surgeons or grade school teachers, but get this into the hands of an average stay-at-home mom and there would be no need for alcohol, anti-depressants, daytime soap operas, or even day-care.

Our little loved ones would sit peacefully in a corner, happily observing mommy actually having time to do housework. And, at the end of the day when daddy gets home, mommy can sit peacefully in the corner having her turn with the PediSedate.

Oh, sure, in the wrong hands this device might not be the safest pacifier on the market; but hey, we all need a little help every once in a while!

No comments: